February 26, 2015 - I'm currently not available for any custom orders until further notice. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Custom Order Inquiries
One of the best aspects of my hobby is the opportunity to work closely with clients who prefer their paper products from the dark side.
To see examples of some of the work I have done in the past, please visit my Portfolio for inspiration. Some items shown may not be recreated exactly due to the availability of supplies, but I can always work with you to make something comparable. That is the magic of handmade - something totally customized to your tastes!
Below, I've outlined some basics as to how custom inquiries work:
- Mini Scrapbooks are usually made with 8-10 pages and require a good chunk of time to complete. Please contact me well in advance to order one.
- A half-down deposit is required for all scrapbooks. I use the deposit to buy the supplies required for your book.
- The front cover of a store bought scrapbook can also be decorated in a theme of your choice. I've had clients mail me their own books, and I've also bought the book for them. A half-down deposit is also required for this service.
- Prices of scrapbooks vary based on the supplies needed to create them. I will always provide a quote for cost once we've discussed the details of your book.
- I have made mini scrapbooks in 4x4", 5x5", 6x6' and 8x8" inches.
- I am able to build a very personalized scrapbook by printing the photos you have emailed to me and designing a book around your pictures.
- Deposits for any scrapbooks are only refundable if I have not yet bought your supplies.
Bulk Invitation/Greeting Card Orders
- As I am a one-woman show, large wedding invitation orders are not possible at this time. Due to the time involved, I must limit bulk greeting card orders to 20 cards.
- My web site pricing stands for bulk orders. I do not receive discounts on supplies and must charge full price per card.
- A half-down deposit is required for all bulk card orders.
- For party invitations, please allow yourself at least one month in advance of your party to order your invitations. Sometimes my calendar may be full, especially during Halloween season, and I will need plenty of time to pencil in your event!
- Deposits for any bulk card orders are only refundable if I have not yet bought your supplies.
- Rather than mailing clients a physical sample, I design the card or book requested, then before I glue anything down, send you a photo of the design by email. If something needs to be changed, I am easy to work with!
- For very large or complex orders, I send you emails regularly throughout the process just to be sure we are on the same page with design.
- I am based in the USA. Due to possible delays in Customs, I recommend you allow yourself two months time to have your custom order created and shipped.
- Keep in mind that shipping large orders (especially scrapbooks) can get quite pricey and I can only estimate the weight to give you an idea of final shipping costs.
How Deposits Work
- Once we have agreed upon the quantity, style and completion date of an order, I will send you to a personal listing here on the web site. The listing will ask for half of the agreed upon price. Once the deposit is paid, I will order the supllies we've discussed and make your products. Upon completion, I will send you another listing for the final half owed and the shipping costs. The order will ship as soon as the second invoice is paid.
- All deposits are only refundable if I have not yet bought the supplies for your order.
Still here? Great! To get started with your custom, handmade paper crafts, use this Contact Form and I will get right back to you! You can tell me the quantity of cards you need, a style or color-scheme you are looking for and a date in which you'd need the order completed. If you have a favorite product from my web site you'd like me to recreate, let me know that too!
I want to make the process as detailed yet painless as possible, and look forward to hearing from you!